Sunday, March 11, 2012


May 2009

Well, as you can see next, I haven't been able to keep my own promise.  I had to fix it, add more, ding more, extra more...Holy Gees, I am obsessed !!  I just couldn't just leave it.  It wasn't to my standards so there....



I had to call mom for help there though.  I had a hard time with the lifting, mush to my surprise, my heart rate was through the roof, out of breath, sweating like I have never sweat before.  I took much longer then expected.  I would work for a day and then off 2.  Wow, unlike me !!  Just to get rid of the grass was a job, never mind the 16 cubic foot truck load of dirt I had to move around....








At the same time, just I would normal do things, I created this veggy garden by hand.  No tiller, no machines, no magic wand.... Thinking back, I would do it all over again if I could !!  Loved it.




And the front too.... no really, What did you expect?  Don't you get to understand me by now?...go go go..never stop, here's Nat, there goes Nat...  I love creating beauty.  Flowers are my passion, my creations






Of course, You will see soon enough, the matured look of this...doesn't look like much now but just wait a sec !!!










No comments:

Post a Comment