Sunday, March 11, 2012

June 2008




I tried to find the original pic in November at the back of the house but I only could find this one ???  Where did it go?... oh well, there it is for now.




I wanted to show you what it was before the deck!










After... Year 1





My first year creation at the back of the house.  Mostly annuals but the perenials were gifts.  I promised not to create too many flower beds here, after all, We have a lot of acreage to cover.  I had control myself....







Then I said, "  We'll, can't leave the front looking like that so shortly after the back was planted, I planted under the window, created a corner to prevent mowing problems and flower pots.

It all seems a lot of work.  Well yeah, It was lolll...   I was overworked and never paid loll  but see, I was trying to make another home for ourselves.  While  my husband was at work as an employee, I was home trying to do as much as I could without him.  Here and there, hubby would pick up a drill or a ladder and get at it too but most of the time, he was already tired from his day.  It is taking a lot longer to get project finished.  It isn't the same life, nothing was the same....




Ma première création d'année à l'arrière de la maison. La plus part sont des annuelles mais le vivaces m'ont éte donnees en cadeaux. J'ai promis de ne pas trop en faire  après tout, nous avons une grande superficie pour couvrir. Faut bien avoir un certain contrôle de soi-même....!



Alors je me suis dit, "Je ne peux pas laisser le devant de la maison comme ca.  Bon la juste un peu sous la fenêtre, et un coin pour empêcher des problèmes de tondeuse et des pots à fleurs ici et la.   C'est tout, pas plus. 


Tout semble beaucoup de travail. Bien ouais, c'était lolll ... j’étais surmené et jamais une maudite cent !! J'essayais de nous faire une autre maison pour nous. Tandis que mon mari était au travail comme un salarié pour la première fois dans 15 ans, j'essayais de faire autant que je pouvais sans lui. Des fois, il aidait avec des projets avec besoin des outils ou une échelle.  Mais la plupart du temps, il été déjà fatigué de sa journée. Il prend beaucoup plus de temps pour finir un projet maintenant mais c'est comme ca.  Ce n'est pas la même vie, rien n'est le même....










No comments:

Post a Comment