Monday, March 12, 2012

October 2009

I don't talk much about grandma passing.  I even stop praying.  Maybe because I am scared.  Maybe because I don't want to feel anything.  I rather ignore it then dealing with it.  I have enough to deal with still but I need to keep my mind focused on something else.  I need something new.

Guess what I got into now ? hahahaah  

This is my new chicken coop ..  We turn this playhouse into a chicken coop !!!
Thank you hun, I know you think I am loosing it but he made me happy, again !!!


These are my first flock:  Plymouth Barred Rocks.  Will have to wait about 15 weeks before they can lay eggs but it gives me lots of time to learn all about them.  






I have one Rooster, the light colored one on the left



Yap, that's him LOLLLL

































































No comments:

Post a Comment